Google

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Scam Alert!!

Don't get scammed!! Take it from me, there are a lot of money making scams online. I know, because I've tried them. I've tried data entry scams, numerous e-books, not actually scams, but too vague, and not enough step by step info to help me, Investment scams. You name it, I've tried it! I couldn't stop my quest for making money online, because the more e-books I read, the more I believed there were legit ways to make money online. I just didn't have enough detail, or guidance to help me, a newbie, make the money that's definitely out there. I did find that there a some sure ways to know if you're being scammed: If the focus is on quick money, "It's so easy, make $1000/day" , it's probably a scam. If it was so easy to make $1000/day, everyone would be a millionare. In order to make $1000/day, you have to build up the knowledge and skill neccessary. It is possible, just not overnight. Also, most data entry programs are scams, (been there done that!) especially if you have to pay to enter. I can warn you about one data entry scam that I've tried and that's: edatajob.com. Once I signed up for it, I think it cost $47.oo, I was never able to log in. Be careful with online paid surveys, you should never have to pay to enter, they will pay you if they're legit. I hope this info helped!
For more detailed reviews of all the money making scams out there on the web visit: http://reetim.thebestbizreview.com

No comments: